"To aid life, leaving it free to unfold itself, that is the basic task of the educator." Maria Montessori
- We believe that every child is an individuality with huge potential.
We commit to create a caring and nurturing environment for the children where they can satisfy their developmental needs, grow and thrive.
- We do our best to help the children to fulfill their creative potential.
- We respect each little member of our society and accept him as he is.
- We respect gender, age, national and cultural differences.
- We believe that through initiative and personal interest in choosing the materials for work we cultivate in the child life-long love for learning.
- We give the child right to choose and thus foster development of self- discipline.
- We are constantly working on ourselves, improve our professional and personal levels.
- Parents are the first teachers and the most important people in the child’s life. We do our best to provide the parents with necessary information on the child’s development and on how to remove the obstacles on the child’s path to self-realization. We believe, that cooperation of children, parents and teachers have the only goal: mutual spiritual development.
- We believe that children are future of our planet and by helping them to fully realize their potential we can contribute to society guided by the principles of co-creation, partnership, love and abundance for everyone.
- We believe that education should serve children socially, emotionally and intellectually. Education has a deep capacity to influence social change and the power to bring peace and prosperity to future generations.