- (+358) 44 295 55 60
Terms and Conditions
1. The Montessori Infant Community Oy (hereafter referred to as “the school”) follows the work and holiday schedule laid down in our calendar located on our website here.
2. Students, their parents/guardians are bound by the rules and regulations of the school in effect and outlined in the latest edition of the parents’ guide located here. Rules, regulations and policies may be amended at any time.
3. A registration fee of 150 euro together with a deposit equivalent to the monthly fee minus KELA support (in case you are eligible for Kela support) is payable to the school's account in Nordea FI21 1228 3000 0200 63 when your registration has been confirmed. This deposit is held until the end of the school year (July) when it is then used as that month’s fee (so you will not receive a separate bill for July as it has, in effect, been prepaid). Enrollment can be confirmed when the deposit and the registration fee has been paid. The deposit is refundable if your child leaves the school within the first month of attendance. If your child attends more than one month, the deposit is non-refundable. The registration fee is non-refundable.
Deposits for the following school year are collected each March and are refunded if a child leaves the school within the first month of attendance from the beginning of the school year. The school year ends on 31.07. and the monthly fee (both parents’ part and Kela support) is due in July even though the school is on holiday, so parents are paying 12 months a year. Payment of the registration fee and the deposit guarantees your child’s place. By paying them parents/guardians are confirming that they have agreed with the school’s terms and conditions and the school’s policies defined in the latest edition of parents’ guide. If the registration fee and the deposit has not been paid by the starting date or within 2 weeks after your registration has been confirmed (whatever happens earlier), the place will become available to children from other families.
Waiting list fee is 50 euro.
4. The monthly fee for the toddler group (ages 1-3) is 1290 euro and for the Children’s house (ages 3-6) is 1060 euro (please, see fee schedule here). Payments should be made to the school bank account in accordance with the invoice issued at the beginning of each payment period. The monthly fee is due regardless of the number of days in a month, absenteeism due to illness or additional vacations, inclement weather or the School’s and statutory holidays. Payments are due by the 15th day of each month. Invoices not paid by the 15th day of each month will be reissued with a 20 euro penalty as well as any interest due. Children may be excluded from the school if fee payments remain outstanding and the child’s registration with the school may be terminated.
5. To cancel the agreement one month’s notice is expected from both sides: parents/guardians and the school.
6. The school reserves the right to refuse admittance if necessary. The school reserves the right to terminate enrollment if the child's classroom teacher and the administration determine that the child is or will be unable to thrive in the school's Montessori environment (the school anticipates that it would take this action only after attempting to resolve, with parents and the child, whatever issues exist).
7. All interactions between the school and guardians are based on the principles of mutual respect and cooperation. The school reserves the right to terminate the agreement if the above conditions are not followed.
8. We kindly request that any videos or photos that have children other than your own, are not to be uploaded onto social media or other websites. All families have the right to privacy.
9. We reserve the right to change our terms&conditions and policies as and when it is necessary
10. For Children's house the children should be fully toilet trained.
I have read all the information presented above and I agree with all terms and conditions of the agreement. I am also aware of the school’s policies defined in the parent’s guide.