Terms and Conditions
1. The monthly fee for the Infant Community (15 months-3 years) is 1240 euro and 1020 euro for the Children's house (3-6 years). Many parents receive private daycare allowance which is a financial support that Kela pays directly to the daycare provider as a part of the monthly fee. This support should be applied from Kela office.
(For under 3 years old private daycare allowance paid by Kela is approximately 770 euro per month and for over 3 years old - 500 euro a month).
2. The Montessori Infant Community Oy (hereafter referred to as “the school”) follows the work and holiday schedule laid down in our calendar.
3. Students, their parents/guardians are bound by the rules and regulations of the school in effect and outlined in the latest edition of the school’s parents' guide. Rules, regulations and policies may be amended at any time.
4. A registration fee of 150 euro together with a deposit equivalent to the monthly fee minus KELA support is payable to the school's account in Nordea FI21 1228 3000 0200 63 when your registration has been confirmed. This deposit is held until the end of the school year (July) when it is then used as that month’s fee (so you will not receive a separate bill for July as it has, in effect, been prepaid). Enrollment can be confirmed when the deposit and the registration fee has been paid. The deposit amount is refundable if your child leaves the school within the first month of attendance. If you child attends more than one month, the deposit is non-refundable. Deposits for the following school year are collected each March. The school year ends on 31.07. and the fee is due in July even though the school is on holiday, so parents are paying 12 months a year.
Payment of the registration fee & deposit guarantees your child’s place. By paying the registration fee&deposit, parents/guardians are confirming that they have agreed with the school’s terms and conditions and the school’s policies defined in the latest edition of policies and procedures.
If the registration fee and the deposit has not been paid by the starting date or within 2 weeks after your registration has been confirmed (whatever happens earlier), the place will become available to children from other families.
Waiting list fee is 50 euro.
5. Payments should be made to the school bank account in accordance with the invoice issued at the beginning of each payment period. The monthly fee is due regardless of the number of days in a month, absenteeism due to illness or additional vacations, inclement weather or the School’s and statutory holidays. Payments are due on the 15th day of each month. Invoices not paid by the 15th day of each month will be reissued with a 20 euro penalty as well as any interest due. The undersigned agrees to the above and accepts full responsibility for all payments.
Children may be excluded from the school if fee payments remain outstanding and the child’s registration with the school may be terminated.
6. To cancel the agreement one month’s notice is expected from both sides: parents/guardians and the school.
7. The school reserves the right to refuse admittance if necessary; we also reserve the right to ask parents to find alternative care if we are unable to meet the needs of the child.
8. For Children's house the children should be fully toilet trained.
9. By filling the registration form below the parents/guardians agree to the above terms and conditions.